Each athlete is responsible for the equipment issued to him/her. Care labels should be carefully follwed when washing the uniform. All equipment must be returned in good condition at the end of the season to get your deposit returned. Failure to return such equipment shall result in one or several of the following:
1. The athlete shall be excluded from any continued involvement in the Wolves program.
2. Awards earned by the individual shall not be presented until such equipment is returned.
3. The individual to whom it was issued at the current replacement cost must pay for lost or damaged equipment.
4. An individual who knowlingly continues to retain equipment shal be reported to the proper law enforcement agency.
5. Any equipment purchased by parent, guardian, or player must be approved by coaching staff or board member.